Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We often read in our nursery rhymes that early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.

This appears very correct. By starting our day earlier, we have all gains. We breathe in freshening breeze, enjoy morning walk, get enough time to take breakfast and read newspaper and do not have to rush for going to office.

I agree that waking up early is a very healthy habit..When the kids were smaller and there was no internet :dry: , I used to wake up by 6 AM and go for a jog before waking the kids and preparing them for school, but ,now there is the net and the kids are older and I have become complacent ! My alarm is set for 6.45 , but I wake up after 7 AM ...wish I could go back to those old days when I was up by 6 :huh:

Although that is one good habit- waking up early but I am a loose here as I work for some sites where I have to keep awake until late so wake up late also.

Early to bed and early to rise is best. But best things are not for all. For any one, best is what suits him. A Railway employee cannot accept this rule. Those in night shift can not follow this. It is more necessary to get good sleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We can come back strongly, even if we wake up late. But then, the full concentration should be on the goal.

Want to make each day Accountable

We often read in our nursery rhymes that early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.

This appears very correct. By starting our day earlier, we have all gains. We breathe in freshening breeze, enjoy morning walk, get enough time to take breakfast and read newspaper and do not have to rush for going to office.

I agree that waking up early is a very healthy habit..When the kids were smaller and there was no internet :dry: , I used to wake up by 6 AM and go for a jog before waking the kids and preparing them for school, but ,now there is the net and the kids are older and I have become complacent ! My alarm is set for 6.45 , but I wake up after 7 AM ...wish I could go back to those old days when I was up by 6 :huh:

Although that is one good habit- waking up early but I am a loose here as I work for some sites where I have to keep awake until late so wake up late also.

Early to bed and early to rise is best. But best things are not for all. For any one, best is what suits him. A Railway employee cannot accept this rule. Those in night shift can not follow this. It is more necessary to get good sleep.

I guess so, we have to do whatever is convenient and also depending on our present life style.for one thing , we cannot do away with the internet which keeps us awake for a longer time and as a result most people these days wake up late, another change in life style :unsure: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

YEs, waking early is really a good habit but we need to utilise the fresh time early morning on good things like meditation, pooja and exercise. but most of thepeople early morning itself watch tv or quarrel with others. which is really bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YEs, waking early is really a good habit but we need to utilise the fresh time early morning on good things like meditation, pooja and exercise. but most of thepeople early morning itself watch tv or quarrel with others. which is really bad

Early rising is not good for quarrelsome and wicked. This is good for those who utilize the time properly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I too like to breathe the morning fresh air . But my morning household works never allow me in the weekdays. I have to wait for weekends.:)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I wake in the middle time like 8'oclock. but if there is any pooja then i wake by 6 and do all the works

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The open statement. I am the late riser only. That is the reason I am not to finish all the works.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.