Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So according to you guys the older people should not be allowed to be givimg their advise because they are headache for younger people? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

"To some extent acting normally good. but if a person misbehave then the age comes and we say behave according to your age"

Sarala, here who is to judge, what is misbehavior and what is not ? and also what has age got to do with it ?

As old people are well experienced they instruct the younger once but younger once feel old people as headach as they always talk about rules and regulations and sentiments

Absolutely Correct Saralaji, I too have felt that.
I am sorry My Grandfather(Dadaji) but i wanted to tell that he always gives me guidance and sometimes i get annoy.
Some guidance are very important and do respect for those guidance.

I know that sometimes too much of advice can have quite the opposite effect .It is but natural that sometimes people hate others advising and guiding them on every single issue....However, if it is something that is going to help you, why not listen to it and thank him, probably will make him very happy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"To some extent acting normally good. but if a person misbehave then the age comes and we say behave according to your age"

Sarala, here who is to judge, what is misbehavior and what is not ? and also what has age got to do with it ?

As old people are well experienced they instruct the younger once but younger once feel old people as headach as they always talk about rules and regulations and sentiments

I am sorry My Grandfather(Dadaji) but i wanted to tell that he always gives me guidance and sometimes i get annoy.

I know that sometimes too much of advice can have quite the opposite effect .It is but natural that sometimes people hate others advising and guiding them on every single issue....However, if it is something that is going to help you, why not listen to it and thank him, probably will make him very happy !

yes,i do obey some advice that i think that i should follow.
I respect them and will respect them forever.

Want to make each day Accountable

For us no such chance. We didnt have that closeness with 4 old members i mean mom's dad mom and dad's mom dad. as all are away from our house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Besides people who have most complaints about older family members face it later while younger generation neglect them in their own older age. One never remains young for ever, age takes its toll from every one.

Besides people who have most complaints about older family members face it later while younger generation neglect them in their own older age. One never remains young for ever, age takes its toll from every one.

Very true Sunil :) If we actually think about it , you are young for a very short period in your life ! - 12 growing years, 13 - 30 youth, 30 - 45 in my opinion the best period of your life,after which you are in your middle ages...which may go in till you are 90, so you are middle aged and old for most part of your life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true Sunil :) If we actually think about it , you are young for a very short period in your life ! - 12 growing years, 13 - 30 youth, 30 - 45 in my opinion the best period of your life,after which you are in your middle ages...which may go in till you are 90, so you are middle aged and old for most part of your life..

Look I have a firm faith in saying- You are as old as you feel, I am still as good as a 30 years old gu- act like him, have the same spirit, capacity to work and willingness to learn.
So for me Amitabh says in my ears 'Budhdha hoga tera baap' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look I have a firm faith in saying- You are as old as you feel, I am still as good as a 30 years old gu- act like him, have the same spirit, capacity to work and willingness to learn.
So for me Amitabh says in my ears 'Budhdha hoga tera baap' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats the right attitude ! Ones Age is nobody else's business anyway, it is a personal issue that concerns only the individual !

Thats the right attitude ! Ones Age is nobody else's business anyway, it is a personal issue that concerns only the individual !

Now a group discussion on topic of 'old age home' is current. Please participate in that and leave this thread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.