Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That could be one good advantage, vintage fashion but age is only a comparative statement, some people are not old at 80 while some are older at 40.

My Grandfather is of age 83 and he is still strong enough,who can climb the stairs very easily. Can walk 5 to 10 kms easily.

My father died at 83 and he used to live 5 months in Dwarka in winters and 5 months in Solan near Shimla where we had a home until 2 years before. he never hired a porter and always carried his own luggage.

If any person takes care about himself in old age,then he can live longer without support.

I agree, care is the key.

However, most people tend to think differently ! My mother is 80 now and is fit ( touch wood ) and healthy.She lives with my sister in Bangalore.My mother is a very active person, wanting to be a part of everything,running my sisters house efficiently and contributing in every way ! But the other day I was shocked to hear a relative commenting to me about how my sister is making her do all the work in the house ! When I told her that my mother herself likes doing it, she replied back 'but she is old, you should take care of her instead of making her work ! It was useless telling her that what is far more important is that my mother remains busy and mentally satisfied with what she does !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That could be one good advantage, vintage fashion but age is only a comparative statement, some people are not old at 80 while some are older at 40.

My Grandfather is of age 83 and he is still strong enough,who can climb the stairs very easily. Can walk 5 to 10 kms easily.

My father died at 83 and he used to live 5 months in Dwarka in winters and 5 months in Solan near Shimla where we had a home until 2 years before. he never hired a porter and always carried his own luggage.

If any person takes care about himself in old age,then he can live longer without support.

However, most people tend to think differently ! My mother is 80 now and is fit ( touch wood ) and healthy.She lives with my sister in Bangalore.My mother is a very active person, wanting to be a part of everything,running my sisters house efficiently and contributing in every way ! But the other day I was shocked to hear a relative commenting to me about how my sister is making her do all the work in the house ! When I told her that my mother herself likes doing it, she replied back 'but she is old, you should take care of her instead of making her work ! It was useless telling her that what is far more important is that my mother remains busy and mentally satisfied with what she does !

Let me give you one more example just below my floor,there are 2 old ladies living one is of age 90 and another is of 65.
The old lady whose age is 90 does all work from cooking to cleaning.
I think the more they remain active,the more the live.
So,if they are doing the work,let them do. Yes,i also believe that they should not do hard work.

Want to make each day Accountable

Let me give you one more example just below my floor,there are 2 old ladies living one is of age 90 and another is of 65.
The old lady whose age is 90 does all work from cooking to cleaning.
I think the more they remain active,the more the live.
So,if they are doing the work,let them do. Yes,i also believe that they should not do hard work.

My father never went to a doctor apart his usual check ups and dentist. He never fell ill like generally people do. He was very regular in his garden as long as we had our house that was not divided.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Last summer we were in Goa for a holiday and there were the usual crowd of foreigners.There was a couple who would regularly jog on the beach early in the morning and I got talking to the lady, was amazed when she said that they were both in their late sixties...I feel age is just a number and you are as young or as old as you feel !Mine keeps fluctuating depending on my mood LOL :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Last summer we were in Goa for a holiday and there were the usual crowd of foreigners.There was a couple who would regularly jog on the beach early in the morning and I got talking to the lady, was amazed when she said that they were both in their late sixties...I feel age is just a number and you are as young or as old as you feel !Mine keeps fluctuating depending on my mood LOL :laugh:

In that case you should be in for a big surprise if you come to know my age. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In that case you should be in for a big surprise if you come to know my age. :laugh:

I wont make a guess :) honestly , it is better to interact with people without harping on their age.On another site a discussion took an ugly turn when a member insulted another saying that he was not acting his age ...I guess it is Indian mentality to slot people...

To some extent acting normally good. but if a person misbehave then the age comes and we say behave according to your age

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For some Old people as they get old their understanding also gets different from the younger ones.

As old people are well experienced they instruct the younger once but younger once feel old people as headach as they always talk about rules and regulations and sentiments

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As old people are well experienced they instruct the younger once but younger once feel old people as headach as they always talk about rules and regulations and sentiments

Absolutely Correct Saralaji, I too have felt that.
I am sorry My Grandfather(Dadaji) but i wanted to tell that he always gives me guidance and sometimes i get annoy.
Some guidance are very important and do respect for those guidance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.