Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By jumping, shouting, sweet distribution or by just keeping silent? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
By keeping silent Iam showing my happiness. My way my own way. :huh: :huh: :huh:

I am really surprised to someone can keep quiet when he/she is happy. Strange way to show happiness. :blink:

Perhaps she may be shouting when in distress :woohoo: :woohoo:

What do you think sanjeev? :whistle: :whistle:

Every body do that its not a new thing Mary also does that. :woohoo:

But to keep quiet when she is happy is little bit awkward may be she does not want to show it to others when she is happy. :woohoo:
I express my feeling of happiness my shouting hip hip hurray.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I share about the happiness to my loving husband. He is my good friend also.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I share about the happiness to my loving husband. He is my good friend also.

Your degree of happiness gets increase to share it with your husband who is your best friend as well as a lover. :cheer:

You are very lucky. Be happy forever. :) :lol:
Party with family & friends

Giving party to family and friends is good. Many of us opt for this. This is also a good way of telling good news and celebrating it with everybody.
Yes celebrating happiness with our loved ones makes our happiness double. I also express it to my family and sometimes when I don't express it they automatically come to know the way I behave with them. :laugh:
I will distribute chocolates to all in my home like this i share first i will share to my husband.
I will distribute chocolates to all in my home like this i share first i will share to my husband.

Yes I too distribute sweets when I achieve something good. This is how people celebrate their happiness. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.