Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But the moment which you hear a happy news, what will be your expression????

Meera sandhu
I tend to repeatedly jump with my broadest smile on the face. :) :) :)

Live in the present :)
When I achieve what I want I became very happy.And to share my happiest moment with others I just gave a small treat to all my near and dear ones.I just want to celebrate those moments with all.

Sharmistha Banerjee
By jumping, shouting, sweet distribution or by just keeping silent? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
By keeping silent Iam showing my happiness. My way my own way. :huh: :huh: :huh:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I hug and kiss my parents. I smile and laugh. I see lots of movies and be happy. I do all good things to myself. I obey my parents. I keep everybody happy at home.
I wish I could do what others are saying. I just keep my eyes closed and remember their love and affection. I wish they were with me for ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

By jumping, shouting, sweet distribution or by just keeping silent? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
By keeping silent Iam showing my happiness. My way my own way. :huh: :huh: :huh:

I am really surprised to know that someone can keep quiet when he/she is happy. Strange way to show happiness. :blink:
If i am happy i will share with my my husband and son first.No words to express.
I share my happiness with GOD and my friends. I like to share happiness with my parents too.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am really surprised to someone can keep quiet when he/she is happy. Strange way to show happiness. :blink:

Perhaps she may be shouting when in distress :woohoo: :woohoo:

What do you think sanjeev? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.