Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, you are right, Ram. Even very neat Telugu movies cannot be watched with family just due to one scene. This is really embarrassing.

In this case, I am really proud and lucky to say that 99% of Malayalam movies for the past 2 decades can be viewed as a family......sure. No problem, even if seniors or kids are there. The whole world has changed and all are westernizing their movies.....But Malayalam still there, holding its culture tight.
But I can't say the same thing about movies released before that.....it's sure, even the 60's Malayalam films can't be viewed as a family. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Same is the case of lyrics of old songs of 60's and 70's.....Most of the songs we can't sing before kids :laugh:

But for the past 2 decades our films have really changed and even if heroines do modern roles, they always keep in mind that these movies are for families. Even dressing are 100% perfect for 99% films released here.

Meera sandhu
I don't like sex scenes shown in the films openly. The adult films should be made clear
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.