http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2900900.ece

Norway authorities separated the kids from their parents saying they give food to children by hands and they make their kids sleep beside them, which is not justifiable according to Norway culture.
Now, I am feeling how much great our country is! Really!!!!!!
Today that unlucky couple is going to meet kids . Let us all hope that they will get their children back as early as possible.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one replied this thread. It should not be buried in past. So, I am replying it. :)

Meera sandhu
It is good news but pathetic.The meeting was for just few hours.The son already forgot his own language.the daughter could not remember her parents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is fundamental rights of parents and children to live as a family, whatever be the culture or tradition. Even animals have this right. It is disgusting to snatch this right from parents/ babies on any pretext. United Nations should evolve rules for enforcement of natural rights of babies and parents without any restrictions as to place or time of birth of child. The nationality of baby must be same as that of mother irrespective of place of birth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

First time I am reading such stuff. I have seen in movies that kids are with their parents. This is strange. I hope for the best and Good Luck to the kids and their parents.
Yes...Really strange!!!! I was really shocked when I read, kids of age 3 and 4 are separated from parents only because they sleep with their parents and their parents give them food by hands. :(
Every Norway man should feel shame of himself that he treats his own child as a guest at home.

Meera sandhu
The age of kids are just 1 and 4.They are Bengali and our chief minister Mamata is trying best to solve the problem. She already requested to our foreign ministry to solve and to talk with the Norway Govt.The Kids uncle already reached there and the latest news is the kids may be handed over to their uncle but after march as some legal matters would be solved.

Really nice to hear that.
Strange countries with strange rules! :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Took a lot of time to search this thread. :)

I want to post the latest news, that's why.
Norway not to release Indian kids

check the link
http://in.news.yahoo.com/norway-not-release-indian-kids-153252801.html

Meera sandhu
now the couple again quarreled and took decision to take divorce. The future of the children is uncertain.The parents proved that Norway Govt was right.Indian Govt took off the hand on the case.

now the couple again quarreled and took decision to take divorce. The future of the children is uncertain.The parents proved that Norway Govt was right.Indian Govt took off the hand on the case.

Divorce???? Why?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.