It is surprising that there is dispute about COAS date of birth at fag end of his service. The date of birth is recorded at time of entry in service and that given in matriculation certificate is authentic. Moreover, the service record should be got verified by any service person or officer periodically- at least once in five years or at least sufficiently before retirement. It is not proper that the chief of army staff is being humiliated on such a routine matter on eve of his retirement.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/four-former-cjis-back-army-chief-in-age-row/221967-3.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of DOB in records and actual DOB will never be same. Mine also, 1 year difference between actual and recorded DOB, though birth date is same. I have heard from my uncles and aunts. During their school days, even children from one family(4, 5,6 or even 7 years old) are admitted to school by adding 5 years old in school records. At that time, age was not a big problem.

But now, Birth certificate is compulsory for school admission.

Meera sandhu
Even my data birth also different from the original one and in the date of birth certificate

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mine too the records which are official and real one,both are different. Even my birth place in record is different.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am always confused, when some one asks me about my DOB, what should I say? My actual or my recorded? What do you think?

Meera sandhu
I am always confused, when some one asks me about my DOB, what should I say? My actual or my recorded? What do you think?

We live in real world. Those works which are official,are just for showing,nothing else. You should say your real DOB. Nothing big deal.

Want to make each day Accountable

thanks for the answer

Meera sandhu
Even my date of birth also differ from my original date of birth. in my family all are having false DOB and real DOB.

Vinu
Recorded date of birth will be accepted in every where officially and original is for own record.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.