Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India has started to built their own helicopter and weapons and i believe its a great job they are doing. It is good to built our own product. But to compete we need to built something big,by which we can compete.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sarala our india's will go on developing only india will never in the list of developed list.Our politicians wont do it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

this is good news that asia's largest helicopter by china. Its great to know. Thanks for the information.

Vinu
No sasi,india will be in the list of developed nation,but it will take time. May be more than 1 decade from now.

This is superb news.

The move marks the official approval for the 13-tonne AC313, Asia's largest helicopter.

Be positive
Ronark i am hearing the word india is a developing country from my child hood still it is continuing the word.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Me too. India was way back when we very small. At that time,the demand was not there.But,people are now becoming more curious about different things. India is very rich country. Now,as the demand is increasing,India government is also understanding that people need changes in very quick time.
I am little worried that we are progressing,but this progress in not seen in the rural areas,as it is growing in City.

Sasi,don't you see the progress in our Country ?

Yes, sasikanth and Ronark even me too hearing India is developing. the problem is India is overly corrupted country and liberal at rules and laws. that why it is still in developing stage and take more time to complete the development. but the other countries which we feel those are developed, they are also corrupted but there constitution, law and rules are very strict and they punish people so strictly without any second thought.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Lokpal will definitely improve this. Yes,this is very true,that Corruption is restricting india to come ahead,but india will come up don't worry.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.