Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion even a Normal family with 4 members needs around 15-20 Thousand rupees for their survival.Today Expenditure are too costly.Even rich people think first to invest in that.
In Recent years the per capita income increases almost every states In India.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5189]}
Due to changing Rate of a Currency there is a rise in the price of gold in many Asian countries as Discuss below.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5190]}
In metrocities something above 30,000 is necessary to have a decent living for 2 people.....prices are rising like anything....

smriti
Its depends upon requirement but minimum 25000 Rs required for small family with 3 person.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

There are a lots of facilities found in big state but the capita income is also higher in that State.Good income for living standard is around 40000 for a normal life.
Minimum income needed for a family can be calculated according to certain criteria. Some of them are
1. Total no. of members and their age
2. Whether living in own house or on rent
3. Do have a small kitchen garden, agricultural farm or not.
4. Educational expense of children (It can itself vary from 10 to 5 lakh per month. :cheer: Isn't it?)
5. Does any member undergoing any treatment?
6. Is it a festival season or not?
7. Shopping family or a non-shopping family :laugh: :woohoo:

I have given you some of the common reasons. You try to calculate the answer with this piece of information. :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5200]}

Meera sandhu
Nice statistics shared but the points used by Sandhya is right and the expenditure depends upon these points.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is an absolute personal matter Vinod, as some one can fulfill his requirement in 2000/ where as some others find it not enough for a day but our government thinks that about 25/ and 30/ are enough per day for a family.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.