Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ram have you read Gulshan Ji view on this he said it is true.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]In Uttar Pradesh, nobody will have Mahabharata in his house. When there is quarrel in some family, we say that there is Mahabharata in that house. Mahabharata recitation is arranged in public places and not in residences. It is believed that if you have a copy[quote]
of Mahabharata in your house, there will be no peace. [/quote]
I think this is a superstitious.[/quote]

No doubt this is superstitious belief. Any way this is a belief.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I do have a copy of bhagavat gita at home :)

Meera sandhu
Ram what you Means here by Superstitious is that our faith is only for show can you explain this.
Many have Geeta at their home but no problem.If this is not a superstitious then everybody will ban this holly book.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Here are some advice of Geeta. If you are all interested I will post some more.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4821]}

Such superstitious beliefs arise from lack of understanding and knowing what it really says. The Mahabharata is believed to be epic tale of war between two factions of the same family ir, Kauravas and Pandavas. But it is much much more than that. It tells us what life is all about, how to live life, duties of one's towards others etc. etc. and many more. It is very difficult to grasp it even in several readings and it is considered to have answers to all problems that one may ever face.

I have heard of this superstition and reason that is given behind it is because it has vivid descriptions of war between brothers, keeping a copy will lead to a rift within the family. Utter nonsense! instead each family should hold recitals regularly and understand its teachings.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whatever happened ,forget it.Let see what is
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4823]}
Bhagwat Geeta saying:

Ram
What I thought today to post in this forum, you have done it. Actually I was searching for those words. Thanks a lot.
"Sab bhagvan ki Ichha" :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Oh Sandhya then I am sorry.Please post some another speeches.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.