Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its very difficult to read such kind of lengthy posts. guys please post readable posts

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes this is highly tough to read such length of posts.Please reduce them and post as two parts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

srinivas can you explain this post in simple and understanding manner please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey Srinivas great post and it was very interesting tings were mention here some time I fell that how all these thing actually happen but next moment I think not to think over it for long as they are some fantastic trick of Maths.

No sorry
It really worth reading

Meera sandhu
Its too good to relate between the maths digits with that of English word.The combination is great.A new thing come to know.
Yes Srinivas No need to sorry for that as know every success not come with short cut we have to take a big step you to take don't worry continue you expression.
Hi sarala
I you see in the post of srinivas then you see there are some numbers which are getting calculated and result are getting in some sequence. Simply this post want to say that there are some calculation which seems to be magic when they are calculated.