Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan ji the first one you told is correct

Delhi is rape capital.

Bangalore is suicide capital.

Hyderabad is Terrorist capital

Kerala is education capital.

why do you call Hyderabad a terrorist capital..? i cant understand that point..
I think it may have something to do with the fact that Bangaluru has turned itself into a cosmopolitan city with so many fortune-hunters thronging the city from different parts of India and abroad!
It is a worst thing that people are committing suicide because of mental stress and personal problems. People has to realize them-self as the life is a very precious thing which we have to enjoy both sad and joy together.

Vinu
Bangalore has retained its dubious distinction as the suicide capital of the country by recording 1,778 suicides during 2010, the highest for any city.
this is very sad.

Be positive
It's true of any other city which is flourishing! Growing expectations,resultant tension and stress, all contribute to this!
IT sector contributes to the growing tension among the youth in the country.thee has to be some solution to this problem.
Unsual working hours,stiff targets - all are creating a lot of strain and stress among the IT employees!
Lot of work pressure.I visited four or five times and I never seen smile on people face in the morning time.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
The reason is fairly obvious! Meeting tough deadlines and working late hours add to their woes!
many youngsters are committing suicide due to love failure and family problems too.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.