Everybody in his or her life must have gone through the most remarkable achievements in his/her life.
Share your that experience here, when you have felt like to be on seventh cloud. :lol:

Share your 1,2 or as many achievements you want to share.

Go through this post and cherish your that moments of life again... :)

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The days when i started making money on the internet i thought i got the biggest achievement.
When I was placed in INFOSYS through campus placement, that day was the most beautiful day of my life. :lol:

And I consider this achievement to be the most remarkable one, in my life. B)

Aastha Gupta
Many a times, I have been in cloud 9. The first time, I got to know that I became pregnant, I was in cloud 9. There were so many other moments too, that are a bit more personal too.

Still, will list them out one by one later.

RajmiArun
My best achievement till now is I got the silver medal for athlete in ANNA university colleges. And got 99 in Java in Engg. ;)
when i got a order for computer science engineering in pondicherry engineering college, i am on cloud nine and i thought till now that is the achievement till now.. but my next aim is to get placement in cts next year on campus...
what is mean by cloud9?
When i discovered this site. After lot of searching for nearly 2 years, i found a good genuine site.

And when i got job in iGATE.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
@Dharnidharan,Cloud 9 is to express ones hapiness. It is a way to tell someone that you are extremely happy.

Aastha Gupta
Congratulations!! to all for your achievements.
If anyone has faced any remarkable achievements in their life please post here and share your hapiness with everyone, and recall your precious moments again.

Aastha Gupta
aastha wrote:
[quote]
Share your that experience here, when you have felt like to be on seventh cloud. [/quote]

The rest says cloud 9.Which is correct aastha?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.