Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Family values have kept us together from time immemorial.Although these values have come under intense scrutiny in modern times but some of family values have stood the test of time!
I am totally agree with this comment. Joint family is invisible now a days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, I agree with the members that we value our traditional and family values more in our life than anything else for the fact that we have a great love and respect for each other...
Although some family values have survived but some good ones are on their way out coming under the influence of so-called Western culture!
India is a country where we understand and love each other feelings. Traditional teachings have a deep root in our society and culture with all the goodness of it. So we follow the same.
Traditional and family values strengthen the bond between its members.That is why.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
giving values to family is not a way to show only traditions but it also shows how much our families are important for us . therefore it also shows their importance and our affection .
Because our Indians are very sentimental people. they give value to love. so most of the love will in traditional and families. so they give much importance for tradition and family.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.