The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Government has stood firm on its decision to not to include the Prime Minister under the scanner of the Lokpal. With BJP and other parties also supporting the Goverments Lokpal Bill it will be a disappointment for the Team Anna for sure. I believe team Anna has no option other than starting work on their entry into politics and gather maximum support without which Lokpal Bill and the aspirations of a thousands of people who have been a part of the revolution can never come out to be a reality.

Team Anna cannot dictate their version of Lok Pal or so called jana Lok Pal to parliament. Moreover, even if they get a majority in parliament (this is a Utopian and day dream), they cannot get the type of Lok Pal, which may go against basic structure of constitution. The Supreme Court will nullify the anti constitutional provisions proposed by so called team anna.

No country can afford to have a basic construction of constitution that does not meet the public's expectations. Therefore this is not team Anna but public in whole wants a bill that can eradicate all corruption from the system. Is that a wrong demand? Is that against constitution? Is that too much if public who is suffering so sadly wants that???

Amendments in the constitution have been made whenever necessary . However the people who have the power to make changes stand firm on the ignorance of the people's demands. Though I personally believe that in a democratic country like ours demanding by the means of fasting should not have been the only method to attract the Government's attention.

You mea public should not limit their act to fast only but stop food of such arrogant politicians who do not want to listen to public in general?? :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The Government has stood firm on its decision to not to include the Prime Minister under the scanner of the Lokpal. With BJP and other parties also supporting the Goverments Lokpal Bill it will be a disappointment for the Team Anna for sure. I believe team Anna has no option other than starting work on their entry into politics and gather maximum support without which Lokpal Bill and the aspirations of a thousands of people who have been a part of the revolution can never come out to be a reality.

Team Anna cannot dictate their version of Lok Pal or so called jana Lok Pal to parliament. Moreover, even if they get a majority in parliament (this is a Utopian and day dream), they cannot get the type of Lok Pal, which may go against basic structure of constitution. The Supreme Court will nullify the anti constitutional provisions proposed by so called team anna.

No country can afford to have a basic construction of constitution that does not meet the public's expectations. Therefore this is not team Anna but public in whole wants a bill that can eradicate all corruption from the system. Is that a wrong demand? Is that against constitution? Is that too much if public who is suffering so sadly wants that???

Amendments in the constitution have been made whenever necessary . However the people who have the power to make changes stand firm on the ignorance of the people's demands. Though I personally believe that in a democratic country like ours demanding by the means of fasting should not have been the only method to attract the Government's attention.

You mea public should not limit their act to fast only but stop food of such arrogant politicians who do not want to listen to public in general?? :ohmy:

I meant that fasting until death was somehow not democratically correct for keeping your demands.

Live in the present :)

I meant that fasting until death was somehow not democratically correct for keeping your demands.

You mean our great leaders like Gandhi and Binoba set a bad example to follow? I think yes, that is the only reason our rulers never listen to public. This was people like Bhagat singh and Subhash who made the difference.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too feel that holding the government at ransom is not a very healthy precedent ...it can give rise to other serious issues ! Working from the grass roots and building the trust of the nation is far more effective.In fact, here you need to have good representation in the parliament to get things done , also the support of the press and the media...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You mean our great leaders like Gandhi and Binoba set a bad example to follow? I think yes, that is the only reason our rulers never listen to public. This was people like Bhagat singh and Subhash who made the difference.

What Gandhi did is not comparable to the Anna movement at all. :huh: Its true that the Government pays no heed to the protests but if team Anna manages to have a big support (that seems vague now) can we expect major changes to take place.

What Gandhi did is not comparable to the Anna movement at all. :huh: Its true that the Government pays no heed to the protests but if team Anna manages to have a big support (that seems vague now) can we expect major changes to take place.

Even though the team anna movement has faded, they gave significant messages and these will definitely change the course. Even if the team ends, reforms will take place. Message has gone to head of people, politicians and others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even though the team anna movement has faded, they gave significant messages and these will definitely change the course. Even if the team ends, reforms will take place. Message has gone to head of people, politicians and others.

Strongly agreed Sir. Team Anna managed to raise the much needed voice against corruption and I would say it has succeeded in creating at least a small change in the society.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.