The topic is locked.
As promised, Lok Pal Bill will be presented before parliament today. This is all Government was required to do.

Now opposition and agitation by Hazare team is meaningless. The bill is to be passed by parliament and not by so called civil society. If the Hazare team disagrees, they have the only option to act through elected representatives. If they have no supporters in parliament, they have no businessto interfere with parliamentary process.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lokpal-bill-to-be-tabled-in-parliament-today/170841-3.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This has been tabled, passed through lower house and disputed in upper house as expected to keep it under a comity, hope to see it passed although this is of no use.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When it was tabled it must agree by the parliament we must wait and see what the action they are going to take against this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The Government has stood firm on its decision to not to include the Prime Minister under the scanner of the Lokpal. With BJP and other parties also supporting the Goverments Lokpal Bill it will be a disappointment for the Team Anna for sure. I believe team Anna has no option other than starting work on their entry into politics and gather maximum support without which Lokpal Bill and the aspirations of a thousands of people who have been a part of the revolution can never come out to be a reality.

Live in the present :)
The Government has stood firm on its decision to not to include the Prime Minister under the scanner of the Lokpal. With BJP and other parties also supporting the Goverments Lokpal Bill it will be a disappointment for the Team Anna for sure. I believe team Anna has no option other than starting work on their entry into politics and gather maximum support without which Lokpal Bill and the aspirations of a thousands of people who have been a part of the revolution can never come out to be a reality.

Team Anna cannot dictate their version of Lok Pal or so called jana Lok Pal to parliament. Moreover, even if they get a majority in parliament (this is a Utopian and day dream), they cannot get the type of Lok Pal, which may go against basic structure of constitution. The Supreme Court will nullify the anti constitutional provisions proposed by so called team anna.

Team Anna cannot dictate their version of Lok Pal or so called jana Lok Pal to parliament. Moreover, even if they get a majority in parliament (this is a Utopian and day dream), they cannot get the type of Lok Pal, which may go against basic structure of constitution. The Supreme Court will nullify the anti constitutional provisions proposed by so called team anna.

No country can afford to have a basic construction of constitution that does not meet the public's expectations. Therefore this is not team Anna but public in whole wants a bill that can eradicate all corruption from the system. Is that a wrong demand? Is that against constitution? Is that too much if public who is suffering so sadly wants that???

No country can afford to have a basic construction of constitution that does not meet the public's expectations. Therefore this is not team Anna but public in whole wants a bill that can eradicate all corruption from the system. Is that a wrong demand? Is that against constitution? Is that too much if public who is suffering so sadly wants that???

Our constitution is based on separation of executive, legislature and judiciary. Any authority- Lok Pal, or whosoever, has to be in one of these. If he is in executive, P.M. cannot be under him as P.M. is executive head. The team anna wants to place P.M. under Lok pal, who will have executive authority. This is definitely unthinkable and ridiculous. Moreover, if you cannot have faith in P.M., how can you have faith in Lok Pal.

As promised, Lok Pal Bill will be presented before parliament today. This is all Government was required to do.

Now opposition and agitation by Hazare team is meaningless. The bill is to be passed by parliament and not by so called civil society. If the Hazare team disagrees, they have the only option to act through elected representatives. If they have no supporters in parliament, they have no businessto interfere with parliamentary process.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lokpal-bill-to-be-tabled-in-parliament-today/170841-3.html

I think Sonia and followers have made a very smart move,pulling the carpet from under the feet of Anna and party ! But this is just the beginning and we will have to wait and watch how far it is going to go..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our constitution is based on separation of executive, legislature and judiciary. Any authority- Lok Pal, or whosoever, has to be in one of these. If he is in executive, P.M. cannot be under him as P.M. is executive head. The team anna wants to place P.M. under Lok pal, who will have executive authority. This is definitely unthinkable and ridiculous. Moreover, if you cannot have faith in P.M., how can you have faith in Lok Pal.

We are back to sq-1- Is PM responsible to supreme court? If he can be summoned by a court of law then what could be so bad if he is responsible to Lokpal also? Also this plea of executives are a class apart shoul be applicable to every executive. The matter ends here. We shall have to have a clear vision in case of corruption.

Amendments in the constitution have been made whenever necessary . However the people who have the power to make changes stand firm on the ignorance of the people's demands. Though I personally believe that in a democratic country like ours demanding by the means of fasting should not have been the only method to attract the Government's attention.

Live in the present :)

We are back to sq-1- Is PM responsible to supreme court? If he can be summoned by a court of law then what could be so bad if he is responsible to Lokpal also? Also this plea of executives are a class apart shoul be applicable to every executive. The matter ends here. We shall have to have a clear vision in case of corruption.

This is wrong comparison. I have clearly mentioned in the post that executive, legislature and judiciary are three different wings of our state. Prime Minister is neither under nor above Chief Justice of India. Prime Minister is executive head whereas Chief Justice is Judicial head. What you say about proposed Lok pal? Is he executive, judicial or legislature? How can P.M. report to him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.