I do not seek happiness in spirituality. Material comforts and lesat worries make all the difference. I feel that a happy person is one who does not have to visit a doctor, a lawyer and travel agency.

A healthy person will not visit doctor. If you are okay with your colleagues, neighbors, friends and no disputes, you will need no advocate and no need to go to a doctor. Long travels are also discomforting and so a happy person is one who does not travel to far places.

I feel best way to visit distant historic places and pilgrimage is through internet.

Let us discuuss how to avoid doctor, lawyer and travel. Also do you agree that the best method to get happiness is avoiding doctor, lawyer and travel.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be realistic nobody is happy in the present situation but to be happy we need to find happiness in the simple things of our day to day life which could make us happy. Some find happiness being close to the nature while others find happiness in doing something creative. Actually we need to know what are the things that could make up happy for a long time and give our time and thoughts to cultivate those habits in us...
To be realistic nobody is happy in the present situation but to be happy we need to find happiness in the simple things of our day to day life which could make us happy. Some find happiness being close to the nature while others find happiness in doing something creative. Actually we need to know what are the things that could make up happy for a long time and give our time and thoughts to cultivate those habits in us...

Basically, a man is born happy. We make ourselves unhappy by our actions. I had listed avoidance of doctor and lawyers as well as long travels for being happy.

The rationale is that you visit a doctor only when you are unhappy with your body functions. If your body is okay, you will not visit a doctor. So cultivating a life style that is disease free will keep us away from doctor and add to happiness.

You visit an advocate only when you are a suffer some injustice or pick up quarrel. By keeping peaceful relations with all, you need not go to advocate and you are obviously happy.

Visit to far off places disturb your routine and cause unhappiness despite the thrill of visiting new places. It is an old saying: East or West, home is the best. So why be unhappy by going away from the best place. Internet is the best means to visit any place in world without means of transport, visa and passport.

Happiness is natural. But man neither thinks nor acts naturally. This adds to misery. There are some notions that make you unhappy. One such notion is ownership and possession. You will be more comfortable with using things but ownership and possession particularly the sense of over possessiveness will make you more miserable. For example, it is a pleasure to use a car. But its ownership and possession will give you worries about theft, repairs, rersale value etc. But using a taxi will give no such worry. Same is true about other belongings. That is why there is a proverb: Foolds build houses and wise men live in them.

i do agree with some of your points,but i think the term happiness differs with each and every person,a happy person dose not have to visit the doctor often and he dose not go to see the advocate also,it is fine and even i do agree with that .but when it comes to the point of visiting far places,my thinkings proceeds through another path.as i like to visit far places and i know its a real pleasure.i find happiness in exploring those place's historical value,the food habits the life style of the inhabitants,their mythology and their culture.same with the case of pilgrimage also as it gives a soothing effect to the mind by watching the deity.thus visiting different places helps us to get rid of the monotony of a daily life and refreshes my mind.so i think visiting places which are far away don't make people unhappy.
Yes I agree with you on the point that meaning of happiness differs from person to person and it is quite usual that everyone has their own way to be happy...A person may be happy by taking the hobby of gardening while other might find happiness in listening soft numbers of music....As of me I find my happiness by surfing the net daily for an hour or two...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.