Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly He is not fit to do anything other than clearing debris & organizing & watchng cricket matches just for appearing in media!For god's sake now atleast people should understand this & not vote for family politics!
Every one says this is to be cut at root level.But till one starts cutting it , this will not work at all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This is an age of disbeliefs and opportunism. Owing to disloyal,unscrupulous and double standard means prevailing in the moment we live, we find it hard to believe honest motives. May be Rahul means what he says or it may not be so.But faith is a sparrow of hope which chirps with any sign of the dawn.We the masses, therefore, must weigh someone willing, in the balance of logic by giving him or her some time.
Time and again we have been ditched by immoral politicians and our beliefs have been shattered to dust by eminent people.But I have firm belief that the land which has produced icons will surely provide us the leaders which will see us through all fiascoes.
But Rahul or whosoever has a duty towards their people to lead them by example because confidence can only be earned over a period through right deeds and a real worker will be identified by the masses even through the shadow of silence.
We should judge people not by what they say but whatthey do. So far Rahul Gandhi has done nothing wrong. Even if he does not mean what he says, there is no harm. As an individual, he has right to expression and if he says that he is planning something good, let him do. Even if he does not, no problem. Problem arises only if does wrong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We should judge people not by what they say but whatthey do. So far Rahul Gandhi has done nothing wrong. Even if he does not mean what he says, there is no harm. As an individual, he has right to expression and if he says that he is planning something good, let him do. Even if he does not, no problem. Problem arises only if does wrong.

Gulshan I beg to differ slightly.
You considered only whether he is wrong or not, whether there is harm or not and you said even if he does no good its ok. I read your words carefully and swallowed almost all of them but for a bit.Yes only a bit...
Legally or morally nobody can hold anybody guilty of anything if the ANYBODY in question does not do anything wrong or does not harm anybody.
But we see our future in the likes of Rahul and other glittering youths.They provide us the most important element to survive in the times of trouble, namely, the hope. So they are not expected to only do no harm and keep quiet.They then will be guilty of inaction.
So there is perhaps a very fine line , but whose implication perhaps is quite substantial, in keeping quiet,doing no harm,no good to any body and applying oneself, at times forcefully for a cause of the people.
So thats it.
Mr. Rahul.. no body believe in your words until you prove yourself by actions. Have you done any significant work for the country and the people of India?? Ask yourself!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

You considered only whether he is wrong or not, whether there is harm or not and you said even if he does no good its ok. I read your words carefully and swallowed almost all of them but for a bit.Yes only a bit...
Legally or morally nobody can hold anybody guilty of anything if the ANYBODY in question does not do anything wrong or does not harm anybody.
But we see our future in the likes of Rahul and other glittering youths.They provide us the most important element to survive in the times of trouble, namely, the hope. So they are not expected to only do no harm and keep quiet.They then will be guilty of inaction.
So there is perhaps a very fine line , but whose implication perhaps is quite substantial, in keeping quiet,doing no harm,no good to any body and applying oneself, at times forcefully for a cause of the people.
So thats it.

Let us not give much importance to Rahul Gandhi. Let him say what he says. He has no authority in Government. Most of what he says is not policy of his organization. Organizations matter and not individuals. Rahul belongs to congress. So, Congress and not Rahul matters. If congress does not do well or does wrong, this fact can be considered while voting in parliamentary and assembly elections.

What Rahul told is for his own bosses in ruling party.If youth thinks so they will have to stop all these business.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

So thats it.

Let us not give much importance to Rahul Gandhi. Let him say what he says. He has no authority in Government. Most of what he says is not policy of his organization. Organizations matter and not individuals. Rahul belongs to congress. So, Congress and not Rahul matters. If congress does not do well or does wrong, this fact can be considered while voting in parliamentary and assembly elections.

Gandhiji was an individual and he mattered,Netaji was an individual and we all know how he mattered and we also know winston churchil, hitler , einstein were all individuals ,not organizations, and they mattered to change courses of history.Organizations rather tried to cling to them to matter.
No comparisons,sure,the point i am trying to make is that an individual may speak his mind and may not exactly carry the view his organisation does.And yet he can do phenomenal works for his people.If rahul says he is working to improve a rotten system , i dont understand why he should be criticised.We can put him on test or judgement,we can give him time to prove what he says.If our attitude is to be indifferent to such people or immediately hold him guilty because of his organisation's deeds where shall we find our leaders from?

So thats it.

Gandhiji was an individual and he mattered,Netaji was an individual and we all know how he mattered and we also know winston churchil, hitler , einstein were all individuals ,not organizations, and they mattered to change courses of history.Organizations rather tried to cling to them to matter.
No comparisons,sure,the point i am trying to make is that an individual may speak his mind and may not exactly carry the view his organisation does.And yet he can do phenomenal works for his people.If rahul says he is working to improve a rotten system , i dont understand why he should be criticised.We can put him on test or judgement,we can give him time to prove what he says.If our attitude is to be indifferent to such people or immediately hold him guilty because of his organisation's deeds where shall we find our leaders from?

Rahul Gandhi is being given needless coverage for his only merit of dynastic succession. There is no merit in talking much about him. If he says something and means also, this is okay. But for the time being, we not bother much about him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.