Hello can anybody tell me is there Reduces a point on attempting quiz, i got only 2 point per quiz. but before this i got 20 points per quiz.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello everyone please reply OR Say something about this ...
For responding quiz only 2 points are given. Where you see that 20 points are given?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

In march last week even i had noticed that we get 20 points for quiz

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

fazelath fathima wrote:
In march last week even i had noticed that we get 20 points for quiz

Yes fathima is right. even i got 20 points, thats why im asking sir
So you got more points than alloted. Are you sure you got them for reponding quiz?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now Problem in commenting on Poll OR Articles, IF I comment i get error message
"You must be logged in to post a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet."
what is that sir je..
Even I have noticed that previously 20 points were allotted for responding to a quiz.
Don't worry guys, I will correct the previous ones ;)

Now Problem in commenting on Poll OR Articles, IF I comment i get error message
"You must be logged in to post a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet."
what is that sir je..

There is a technical issue with that. will correct soon.

Thank you said by: Ravishankar Prasad
Thank you sir jee, hope it will correct it soon...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.