Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Obesity is a problem that many children face from a very young age. I remember my childhood friend who was very bulky and how she yearned to wear clothes of her choices because she could not fit in the ones she usually liked. :dry: She could not eat anything and everything she wished to eat because she had to be on a controlled diet to shed weight. Obese people tend to loose confidence also.

Live in the present :)
I have seen old photos of many heroines like Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha. They both reduced more than 40-50 kgs to act in films.
So, where there is a will there is a way!!!

Meera sandhu
I have seen old photos of many heroines like Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha. They both reduced more than 40-50 kgs to act in films.
So, where there is a will there is a way!!!

But reducing fast weight is also not good for health they are many disorders due to fast reducing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

To get rid of unwanted fat we need to be careful about our diet.We must have a regular exercise and eat healthy food.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Days after days my fatness is increasing. Whatever I eat, it makes me gain weight and more of fats. I was healthy child right from my birth. I think this tips will help me.
Just maintain a balance calory. What are going and what are you taking-this should be maintained and then no fear to be fat.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
To get rid of fat we must avoid eating too much of those food which contain fats.Else we should have proper exercise to control our body.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Water, Excercise, no junk , fruits.... best combo... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
To get rid of obesity one must have proper exercise.Specially children suffer from these problems.They must avoid eating junk food and should play outdoor games.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Too much body fat is not good for health.It can cause to many disease.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.