An ongoing study on radiation from mobile towers and mobile phones at the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has found that the exposure to radiation from mobile towers and mobile phones could have an adverse impact onread more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes lots of news are coming in the newspaper now a days regarding this harmful effects of using mobile phones... It has a bad impact on ears too because of constant talking....
There are many news, regarding this,
if we use cell phone by keeping near, there may be effect to our brain.
Normal guys keep cellphone in their shirt pocket, the rays from the cell may cause problem to the heart.
Never use cellphone while it is in charging.If it is much urgent to talk then remove the charger and talk in phone. or else wait till the it gets charged.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for giving this information . Now mobile users be consious of this threat.
yup.........! now a days mobiles are creating a lot of problems. main is that of heart prob frm radiation. isnt it?????????????????????
If there is good then there is bad also.If problem is there them solution also there.If god is there them evil also there.So if there are threat of mobile then there will be precautions to use mobile.

I have bought a new mobile phone yesterday itself. This is my first personal cell phone, I will check for any harm to my health after excessively using t for a week.
that really a precautionary you are following amansinha, you even suggest same thing to all you know how are using cell phones.

I was joking Sarala, I don't have time for my mobile phone and I don't even like using it since I know its ill-effects. :)
But it is really hard to communicate without a mobile phone.It has become so close to human race.
One has to check the RAF rating of any mobile before buying I post the link of RAF ratings once I get it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.