Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. One orange supplies 116.2 per cent of the daily value for vitamin C. Good intake of vitamin C is associated with a reduced risk of colon cancer as it helps to get of free radicals that cause damage to our DNA.

Vitamin C, which is also vital for the proper function of a healthy immune system, is good for preventing colds and preventing recurrent ear infections.

Anti-oxidants in oranges help protect skin from free radical damage known to cause signs of aging. An orange a day can help you look young even at 50!

Oranges, being rich in Vitamins B6, help support the production of haemoglobin and also help keep blood pressure under check due to the presence of magnesium.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of our celebs admit to not missing out on their daily intake of fruit and vegetable juices. Obviously they don't want to miss out

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I can write here one thing what my grand mother used to say "oranges increase beauty." True . Oranges really work for the enhencement of beauty . Constant intake of oranges .will keep one young. :P :P :P
I never heard that production of hemoglobin is also done by orange..thanks for sharing that Abhishek. :)
Orange belongs to 'Citrus' family, like lemon. It is very good for skin care. Orange juice is much more nutritious than processed juice. It's a rocking fruit.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.