The general rule of the bigger, the better does not hold true here. One needs to determine the right screen size based the floor plan of the room it will be kept in. A 20-27 inch screen size should be seen from a minimum distance of 2 to 5 feet, 32 - 37 inch displays from 6 to 8 feet, 42-46 inch display from 10 to 14 feet and a 50 inch display from a minimum distance of 16 feet.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pixel Count :

LCD flat panel sets have a fixed number of pixels on the screen surface. The key is to get as high a native pixel count as possible. Most LCD TVs 23-inches and up in screen size offer at least a 1280x720 (720p) or 1366x768 (768p) native pixel resolution. These are the minimum pixel counts one should look for in an IPS panel LCD television.
thank you Abhishek Dua this information will be helping while i purchase LCD TV in coming year.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i am a sony lcd user. i bought my tv last month. i like it very much there are 4 different options about subtitle size in options

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.