The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many congratulations to all the winners of the DFAA.Special wishes to gulshan and Ronark for winning the DFAA. :) :)
Many congratulations to Ronark and Gulshan for winning the DFA....
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
[quote]niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................ [/quote]

Is this some secret language or something?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulations to all the DFA Winners announced so far.As I was out due to official works I couldn't see who are the winners of previous days.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hey All

DFAA for

Dec 16: Abhishek Dua
Dec 17: Rajani K
Dec 18: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Dec 19: Ronark Bhardwaj

Congratulations!!

Good Luck All..

Aastha Gupta
Heartiest congratulation to Abhishek Dua, Rajani K and Ronak Bhardwaj on awards Dec 16- 19. I am happy to get the Dec 18 award. Credit for award goes to all members who enliven the forum with their inputs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Heartiest congratulation to Abhishek Dua, Rajani K Gulshan and Ronak Bhardwaj on winning DFAA awards ..
Many congratulations to all the winners of the DFAA.Keep up the good work ,friends. :) :) :)
Thanks for the best wishes and i congratulate all the other winners.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.